Re: MAINTAINERS file and .el files?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: MAINTAINERS file and .el files?
Date: 27 Nov 2001 17:15:08 +0900

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> Is it bad to try to avoid those ``screwups'', and the bad aftertaste it
> leaves behind?

No, of course not, but I'm skeptical that providing a `definition' as
you've suggested will make much difference; certainly the GDB
definition is pretty silly (your enemy could no doubt find fault with
_anything_ you do, people are good at at that!).

I'd be pleased to be proved wrong, of course.

-Miles
--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche