Re: New mh-e toolbar icons

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: New mh-e toolbar icons
Date: 04 Dec 2001 08:06:10 -0800

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> > (tool-bar-add-item "mail/reply" 'mh-reply 'mh-folder-reply
> >                          :help "Reply to this message")
>
> You don't need to prepend "mail/", Emacs searches that automatically.

  Except that we were talking about $(EMACS_ROOT)/images/mail, not
  $(EMACS_ROOT)/lisp/mail.

  If we add $(EMACS_ROOT)/images to the load path (how do we do that,
  by the way?) does that really cause Emacs to automatically look in
  every subdirectory of $(EMACS_ROOT)/images? I wasn't under the
  assumption that this was true.

  I think it would be better to add $(EMACS_ROOT)/images to the load
  path, and specify images directly (e.g., mail/reply), for the reason
  you noted.

  If RMS confirms that the $(EMACS_ROOT)/images hierarchy is a go,
  we'll get it started; others can migrate to that system over time.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD
Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!