Re: New mh-e toolbar icons

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: New mh-e toolbar icons
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 06:19:42 +1200

>  Except that we were talking about $(EMACS_ROOT)/images/mail, not
>  $(EMACS_ROOT)/lisp/mail.
>
>  If we add $(EMACS_ROOT)/images to the load path

Do we really want to do that? Images are not lisp files, and other
non-lisp files (info, HELLO, DOC etc) are not loaded from the load-path.

If we are going to shift images out of the lisp directory, I
suggest that we also stop using the load-path for them. Maybe
it is better to put them in etc/images instead of /images, so there
is no need to introduce yet another EMACS...PATH environment
variable.