Re: storing mouse-movement events in recent-keys and keyboard macros

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: storing mouse-movement events in recent-keys and keyboard macros
Date: 07 Dec 2001 12:16:19 +0100

>     Could be, but I don't find the following output from C-h l very useful:
>
> I agree.  But what does (recent-keys-vector) return?  Maybe it
> includes more info in those events.

(recent-keys) does include window, position, and timestamps on the
mouse movements, but I still think having 90% mouse movement events
in the list takes away some of the usefulness of this.

I'm working on a small patch which will store only the first and the
last in a series of mouse movements (in the same window) in the
list, i.e. it would tell you where the move started, where it ended,
but not how it got there :-)