Tool bar buttons stay active too long

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Tool bar buttons stay active too long
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:26:21 -0700 (MST)

I find that a tool bar button will often stay highlighted
after I move the mouse up thru the tool bar into the menu bar.
I observed this specifically with the first two buttons in the
default tool bar.

Sometimes while I move the mouse very slightly in the menu bar
around the File and Edit items, the tool bar button below
will flicker between the active and inactive states.

I think tha Gerd or Eliz is the person who knows this code.
Is that right?