Re: Keys when menu-bar is active?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Keys when menu-bar is active?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:02:38 +0100

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:

(A long running example of this is the scroll bar in Emacs, it behaves like no other scroll bar I have ever seen, so I rather have it disabled than become confused by it.)

Huh?  It's the standard Athena widget behavior, AFAIK.

It doesn't work exactly the same as Athena widget's in, e.g., xterm, so the end result is slightly confusing (to me, at least, but I might be easily confused). See my reply to Eli.