Re: Is it fixed?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Is it fixed?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:01:06 -0700 (MST)

    Yes, but one similar problem is still present. I'm very often doing C-h
    f something RET. The window is then split. Sometimes, the mode-line in the
    middle of the frame contains white block instead of the block with the
    mode-line face. It is in the same column the cursor is on in the upper
    window. It is not easily reproducible, though I can provide many
    screenshots of it.

When this happens, if you type C-l, does that fix it?