Re: pong.el and color-tty

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: pong.el and color-tty
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 08:54:40 +1000

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> Did you change the default colors of your xterm?

No.

> Its default background is white, not black.

Yes, but pong.el asks for black specifically.

> We could make that dependent on the display's background mode.

I guess pong-blank-options and pong-border-options just need to come
out contrasting.

By the way, I'd like to re-propose the second part of what I first
posted, in particular so C-h m can show the key bindings.

        * pong.el (pong): Set major-mode and mode-name, for the benefit of
        describe-mode and modeline.  Say pong in the doc string, not pong-mode.