Re: Show/Hide: Line and column numbers in the mode-line?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: Show/Hide: Line and column numbers in the mode-line?
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 22:39:33 +0100

   From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:01:20 +0200 (IST)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2Bemacs+%2Bcolumn+%2Bnumber&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wg

   > My vote is to include this.  Thanks.

I will commit it after we fix the problem with saving custom-file. I do not
want to convert it from latin-2 to utf-8 right now :-) I'd like to test it
properly before committing.

Thank you (and Kim) for your feedback.
--
Pavel Janík

No matter how hard you try, you can't make a baby in much less than
9 months. Trying to speed this up *might* make it slower, but it won't make
it happen any quicker.
                  -- RFC1925: The Twelve Networking Truths