Re: PATCH: focus follows mouse in C

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: PATCH: focus follows mouse in C
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:35:51 +0100

   From: "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden>
   Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 16:52:29 +0200

   > Ahem.. why is this only in xterm.c?  Is it just because this is a
   > prototype?  I mean, we surely want this for any version that supports
   > a mouse, including the Windows, the Mac, and the DOS ports, right?

I have just committed that change and notified Jason and Andrew. Windows
and Mac ports should be fairly easy (they use almost the same
infrastructure). But what about DOS? The only changed thing in xterm.c is
note_mouse_highlight. I do not know how it works under DOS, Eli can you
help here? Is Emacs able to use mouse under DOS? The last time I met DOS,
I was 10 years younger then now ;-)
--
Pavel Janík

Don't just echo the code with comments - make every comment count.
                  --  The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)