Re: Switch Meta and Alt modifiers

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Switch Meta and Alt modifiers
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:23:15 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> It strikes me that you could do the remapping in the code that handles
> the event queue.  In the queue, the platform-specific keysyms are already
> translated into system-independent event types and modifiers.  (At leat
> that's my recollection; I might be missing something.)

Ah, I found the event queue in src/keyboard.c.  Very interesting code.
Alas, I don't quite grok that code yet.  It seems that either
make_lispy_event or modify_event_symbol would be the spot to do that,

Does anyone out there want to do this?

If no, I'll try to get around to doing it, but it might be a while.

~/.signature is: umop 3p!sdn    (Frank Nobis)