Re: PO files and Emacs

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: PO files and Emacs
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:53:02 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

> Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > If not, could someone please try to show such a Lisp fragment?
>
> Neil said it's possible to reproduce the problem using po.el; is this
> small enough for debugging?

Something smaller would be more useful.  Failing that, please show the
fragment in po-mode which was failing, and please identify the offending
variable/function.

I'm asking for this because your past message seemed to imply that some
infrastructure in Emacs was misbehaving.  I'd like to find out what
infrastructure is that, so that I could dig into that.

TIA