Re: configure tests for graphics libraries

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: configure tests for graphics libraries
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:25:12 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Richard Stallman wrote:

> Getting 400 messages a day as I do, and dealing with so many issues,
> I have trouble keeping track.  Could one of you please tell me
> what the remaining problem is?

I don't think there are any remaining problems with this issue, now
that Dave's test is installed.

If Dave is somehow unable to install changes in the CVS, I'm willing to
try to correct whatever problems which prevent that.  AFAICS on savannah,
there should be no problems with Dave's write access, but perhaps I'm
missing something.