Re: No doc strings from DOC

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: No doc strings from DOC
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:11:30 +0200

On Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:04:57 -0500, "Stefan Monnier"
<monnier+gnu/address@hidden> wrote:

> Still with the code I just committed ?

Are you talking of

!   if (EQ (tem, make_number (0))
!       tem = Qnil;
!   if (INTEGERP (doc) || CONSP (doc))

and

!   if (EQ (tem, make_number (0))
!       tem = Qnil;
!   if (INTEGERP (tem) || (CONSP (tem) && INTEGERP (XCDR (tem))))

I suppose? Then, the answer is yes.

Without that patch I got an error when doing C-h f set-fill-column, for
example. With it I just get the error if I do C-h f set-fill-column and
answer "no" to the reloading question. If I answer "yes", the help for
the function is displayed, but it says "not documented".

> I believe that was fixed yesterday already.
> Do you still se that with the current code ?

I did my latest cvs update a few minutes ago, and yes, I'm seeing it.

> If so, can you give me a recipe ?

No, I don't know what's happening. Do you think it could be perhaps
related with a CR vs CR/LF issue on .el files? I'm on Windows and
perhaps my CVS client is doing something strange.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u