Buffers menu question

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Buffers menu question
Date: 23 Apr 2002 23:42:13 +0900

I changed the `Buffers' menu to not display directory names with
buffers if uniquify is active -- this is because uniquify will add
parts of the directory name itself, at least until buffer names are
unique.

However, this may not be the right thing; perhaps I should just add a
separate variable to control whether directory names are displayed in
the menu, e.g., `buffers-menu-include-directories' or something.

Does anyone have an opinion?

Thanks,

-Miles
--