Re: The minibuffer vs. Dialog Boxes (Re: Making XEmacs be more up-to-dat

From: Michael Toomim
Subject: Re: The minibuffer vs. Dialog Boxes (Re: Making XEmacs be more up-to-date)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:51:48 -0700

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Sorry, I don't understand how did you deduce that from my language.  I
never meant anything like that.  What part of my wording implied such
a hostile intent?

All I meant to say was what I said: that it surprises me why would
someone avoid existing documentation even though it might be easily
accessible and helpful.

I don't think in such categories.  To me, anyone and everyone
deserves to use XEmacs.

You're right. I'm sorry, I just re-read what you said in light of your comments, and I take back what I said in that post.