Re: kill ring menu

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: kill ring menu
Date: 29 Apr 2002 13:56:09 +0900

Colin Walters <address@hidden> writes:
> Thanks for your comments.  I have incorporated the changes (including
> renaming it back to `browse-kill-ring') in the latest patch.

Please don't append `-face' to the name of the face, though -- faces
have a separate namespace, so it's quite redundant (it's like appending
`-variable' to the name of all your variables); note that none of emacs'
`primitive' faces (those in faces.el) use the `-face' suffix.

BTW, re: [ No need to CC me, I do read emacs-devel ] -- if it bothers
you to be CC'd, you should probably add one of those magic headers that
prevents it; I forget the names offhand, but they're probably in the
Gnus docs or something.  Since in general one can't be sure which
people are on a mailing list or not, it's best to reply to all addresses
by default (it never bothers me to receive such mail because Gnus
can automatically suppress duplicates).

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?