Re: kill ring menu

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: kill ring menu
Date: 17 May 2002 04:12:41 +0900

Colin Walters <address@hidden> writes:
> Please find attached a patch which implements it, and changes Info,
> shell (via comint), occur, and ibuffer to use it.

The changes to comint, at least, are not correct (did you test them?).
Please just leave that unchanged, and I'll deal with it as soon as
any change to the core code gets checked in.

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?