Re: C-x C-f RET problem...

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: C-x C-f RET problem...
Date: 17 May 2002 04:24:44 +0900

Colin Walters <address@hidden> writes:
> I agree with Miles in that it's not something we should change lightly.
> But I've been using Kevin Rodgers' defadvice for a long time, and been
> very happy

I suppose I should be more explicit:  I'm against this change, because
I use the current functionality (revisit-the-current-file) functionality
extremely often.

-Miles

--
[|nurgle|]  ddt- demonic? so quake will have an evil kinda setting? one that
            will  make every christian in the world foamm at the mouth?