Re: I have a couple of fixes for elisp code.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: I have a couple of fixes for elisp code.
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 23:16:02 -0600 (MDT)

    Function: find-file-noselect{-1} is supposed to open a file, start up it's
    major mode, and then return the buffer which the file resides. Problem
    exists if the major mode kills the file (I realize that this isn't a common
    situation but I have major modes which do this), then the function returns
    some other buffer.

Are you saying that you want the function to return the dead buffer?