Re: Patch to disable links line in *info* buffer

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: Patch to disable links line in *info* buffer
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 00:08:37 +0200

Romain FRANCOISE <address@hidden> writes:

> unless one wants to copy it, but it seems like nobody ever had to.

All that ever annoyed me in info mode is that when I copied the node
name (as I often do when I help newbies), the invisible "****" stuff
got copied along as well.  I see now that in the pretest at least this
stuff is made visible.  Personally, however, I'd prefer it if the
underlining stuff was not there at all when copied.