[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 04 Jul 2002 12:06:24 +0200
Gnus/5.090007 (Oort Gnus v0.07) Emacs/21.3.50 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
Christian Egli <address@hidden> writes:
> "Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:
>> > 2. The existing mgp-mode.el has some key-bindings that let you insert
>> > directives directly e.g. C-c C-p inserts "%page".
>> Oh, that's what is meant by "Keyword completion" ?
> How would you call this instead?
I wouldn't call it completion unless completion is really involved.
How about "keyword insertion"?
But it seems that C-c C-p just inserts a fixed string, right? Hm.
So it's not really abbrevs, either, because abbrevs are sequences of
Yeah, keyword insertion sounds good.
A large number of young women don't trust men with beards. (BFBS Radio)
Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Christian Egli, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/08