Re: mgp.el

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: mgp.el
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 12:06:24 +0200

Christian Egli <address@hidden> writes:

> "Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:
>
>> > 2. The existing mgp-mode.el has some key-bindings that let you insert
>> >    directives directly e.g. C-c C-p inserts "%page".
>>
>> Oh, that's what is meant by "Keyword completion" ?
>
> How would you call this instead?

I wouldn't call it completion unless completion is really involved.
How about "keyword insertion"?

But it seems that C-c C-p just inserts a fixed string, right?  Hm.
So it's not really abbrevs, either, because abbrevs are sequences of
self-inserting characters.

Yeah, keyword insertion sounds good.

kai