[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 09:05:09 +0900
rms> 1. C-u C-c C-c calculates the current page and passes it to magicpoint
rms> so that the presentation starts with the current page.
rms> This shouldn't be very hard to add. If I take code from the
rms> original we need papers from the original author Hirotsugu
rms> How many limes of code is that? We don't need papers if it is small.
rms> Alternatively, can you write your own code to do this job?
I wrote two elisp functions, and they are only 23 lines of code in total.
They simply count the number of "\n%page" in a buffer.
Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Christian Egli, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el,
Hirotsugu Kakugawa <=
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/08