[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 17:57:53 -0400
> I wrote two elisp functions, and they are only 23 lines of code in total.
> They simply count the number of "\n%page" in a buffer.
BTW, assuming you've set page-delimiter accordingly, you should
be able to use `what-page' except that it's obviously only meant
for interactive use. Maybe you should fix `what-page' to be usable
from elisp and then use that.
Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Christian Egli, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el,
Stefan Monnier <=
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/08