Re: BINDING_STACK_SIZE => SPECPDL_INDEX

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: BINDING_STACK_SIZE => SPECPDL_INDEX
Date: 11 Jul 2002 15:27:33 +0200

> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:52:10 -0600 (MDT), Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > A better name would be SPECPDL_INDEX.
> >
> > Would someone please make that global replacement?
>
> Done.

For consistency, I suggest to change all occurrences of `specpdl_ptr -
specpdl' to SPECPDL_INDEX.

Also the name of the variable where we store the value
of SPECPDL_INDEX is typically named `count' which I find pretty
confusing reading the code ... "count of what?".

I'd suggest changing the name of those variables to `specpdl_index' or
just `spix' (which isn't currently used anywhere) for short.