Re: Suggestions for mode-line-format changes

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Suggestions for mode-line-format changes
Date: 21 Aug 2002 15:11:52 +0200

> Your ideas sound good--would you please go ahead and implement them?

Done.

I managed to solve the problem I had with padding of mode-line-position
(discussed in another mail); the trick was to specify the padding for
the %l/%c part, rather than the whole mode-line-position.

However, I still think it is a bug that we cannot use "precision" on a
mode-line-element nested inside a "padded" mode-line-element.