Re: address@hidden: Re: Is it fixed?]

From: Robert
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: Is it fixed?]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:36:40 +0100

On 25 Aug 2002, address@hidden wrote:

>> This seems to be a problem caused by Calc--could you please investigate?
> [[BTW, FWIW, i just did a cvs update, make distclean, make bootstrap,
> make install on a debian sarge, and did not see such a bug.]]

I'm sorry this was a problem caused by me! Apologies for any alarm caused
I had a mix of latest cvs and the labelled EMACS_21_1_RC

I've just got a clean version and it does build ok, it also clears the bug
which caused emacs to crash when loading a gif in a VM email buffer - the
gif doesn't difplay well - it has bands of frame background between bands
of gif - sort of zebra crossing effect to use a UK example.
But the crash is fixed

Robert Marshall