Re: problem with mh-e and 2002-08-20 change to font-core.el

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: problem with mh-e and 2002-08-20 change to font-core.el
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:23:32 -0500 (CDT)

In my previous message on this subject, I may have overlooked the fact
that changes in text properties should mark the buffer modified and
should make backup files if write-region-annotate-functions is
non-nil.  As Stefan pointed out, it is probably easy to take care of
Chad's original problem by using higher level functions.  As I already
pointed out in my previous message, if a non-nil
write-region-annotate-functions is pretty soon scheduled to be the
default, then the behavior I described actually makes perfect sense.

Sincerely,

Luc.