INFO on add-ons

From: David A. Cobb
Subject: INFO on add-ons
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 18:02:42 -0400

Would nearly everyone agree that folks who provide/maintain packages or FSF Emacs add-ons ought to consider it a professional obligation to provide an Info source covering their software, and that any installation process ought to support this by merging these (INSTALL-INFO) with the Emacs Info.Dir?

Just a thought!

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way