Text mode menu wishlist

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Text mode menu wishlist
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 23:53:00 +0800

The EmacsWiki has a new node: http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TextMenu

---
We need a good replacement for tmm (f10) which does not confuse the
blind. A start is available as Lisp:textmenu.el. Read the
documentation for define-key and improve it.
---
Please define "confuse the blind." I need to know what people like or
don't like about tmm.el and textmenu.el. I have copious amounts of
free time and quite a great bit of interest in making this
work. Personal itches: changing keymaps and losing the ability to C-h
k.
--- (me)

I'd like to know people's thoughts on this. You can either add to the wiki,
post to emacs-devel or e-mail me directly, and I'll keep the wiki page updated.
=)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - 4 BS CS Ateneo geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, wearables, teaching compsci