Re: [cvs] bug when using pc-selection-mode/transient-mark-mode

From: Karl Chen
Subject: Re: [cvs] bug when using pc-selection-mode/transient-mark-mode
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 01:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

Based on the fact that post-command-idle-hook must be non-nil, I believe
the bug has to do with the following functions:

    sit_for(... display = 1)
    wait_reading_process_input()

although I don't see anything that would affect mark-active or be affected
by x_own_selection().

[BTW: it's unneccessarily (except for historic reasons) confusing that the
lisp sit-for and the C sit_for have opposite meanings for their
arguments.]

--
Karl Chen / address@hidden