Re: change in X character input processing

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: change in X character input processing
Date: 01 Nov 2002 13:58:15 +0000

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:

> Have you encountered cases where this can happen ?

Well spotted.  I had completely messed up a merge and didn't realize
on a quick test, but I think it's right now.  I _had_ exercised it
properly in a different context.  It's a nightmare keeping several
things in sync mostly down a phone line and trying to get it right in
a code base I don't run.

By the way, why were the event kinds all renamed like that?  It would
have made more sense to me to remove `_event' suffixes rather than add
them.