Re: Gtk version getting closer

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Gtk version getting closer
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:26:15 -0500

BTW, I happened to use a modern MS Windows system today (I'm not sure which
one, but I guess 2K or XP; the menus/title-bars are neon colors, and it was
on a laptop, so probably a `consumer' system), and noticed that the menus had
tooltips popping up without any prompting....  they did a better job of
avoiding the selected menu item that emacs menu tooltips though.

P.S.  All information contained in the above letter is false,
      for reasons of military security.