Re: TODO additions

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: TODO additions
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 10:47:25 -0500

    > Which precisely are the versions that are inconsistent?

    The s390 config file is different and differently named and the
    changes in the hp800.h file are different.

I am confused now.  What does "inconsistent" mean?
Are you saying that the s390 config file is different in two
versions of Emacs?  If so, what are these two versions?

                                                I've no evidence anything
    in the Emacs head versions is wrong.

If it isn't broken, then perhaps it is best if we do not fix it.

    > (If you would like to solve the problem yourself then you don't need
    > to explain it.)

    It only applies to the release branch.  I don't know if you want to
    support the targets there.

I would rather not add any new targets there if it isn't trivial to do
so.