Re: buff-menu.el changes

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: buff-menu.el changes
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:05:14 +0100

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:04:57 -0500 (EST)
"Robert J. Chassell" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Changes were made in    lisp/buff-menu.el

>     Please either remove that line or, if you think that some people
>     will like the feature, make it a variable that leaves the user
>     free to move by default using the standard command.
[...]
>     In any event, please place the second line of the header, the
>     underlines, close to the value for the first line of the header.
[...]
>     Please define the second line of the header as the second line of
>     the Buffer-menu-header-line-format variable.
[...]
>     Please fix this, since this makes a plain vanilla instance of
>     Emacs look ugly and ill designed.

I´ve installed today's changes to lisp/buff-menu.el (because I've been
instructed to do so) but I don't know/understand the code and don't know
if the author is reading the list, so I suggest you should make the
changes you feel approppriate...

--
Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>