Re: movemail re-write [was Re: TODO additions]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: movemail re-write [was Re: TODO additions]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:44:13 -0500

    Dave> I can supply someone willing to do the work with a diff that's all
    Dave> Sperber's work, and thus assigned.  It's between _old versions_ of the
    Dave> _XEmacs_ source, though.

If the code does what we need and is assigned, it doesn't matter what
diff it came from.  Getting it by diffing two old versions of XEmacs
is fine.

    I'm willing to help, if anyone's interested.  (Yes, I did sign papers
    for work on the XEmacs code long ago.)

Thanks for offering to help.  Would you like to start writing the
code we need?