Re: x-popup-menu pops up at funny positions

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: x-popup-menu pops up at funny positions
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 03:00:11 -0500

    > Can you tell me how that split is useful here?

    In the current code we can't pass just one XEvent to the big switch
    over event types in xterm.c.  With the split we can.  So instead of
    calling XtDispatchEvent, we use the big switch so the event is
    passed through the case for that event, and then goto OTHER
    passes it to Xt.  In a slightly modified way, this is what the GTK code
    does.

I see.  Yes, that does seem clean.  If it works, then go for it.