Re: skeleton.el machinery eats newlines.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: skeleton.el machinery eats newlines.
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:33:30 -0600 (CST)

I forgot to mention in my previous posting that everything refers to
C-c C-c output (in sh-mode), that point on the blank lines is indented
just like the ;; (in all three cases) and that current CVS is going to
give a "Beginning of buffer" error instead of printing the esac.  The
esac occurs after applying the patch to the "Beginning of buffer"
problem, which is unrelated to the skeleton.el newline problem.

Sincerely,

Luc.