ido-mode updated to support tramp completion.

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: ido-mode updated to support tramp completion.
Date: 13 Jan 2003 00:33:57 +0100

I have just committed patches to make ido grok tramp file name syntax
and provide suitable completion of the method and host parts.
It doesn't handle the multi: stuff yet (use C-x C-f C-f for that).

It seems to work fine, but I'd like more experienced tramp users to
give it a try in different environments (I have only tested it with
the ftp and telnet methods).

Also, since these changes touches on the same parts of the code which
handles the Windoze and MS-DOG file name syntax (such as c:/, d:/) and
I don't currently have a windows system to test this on, I'd
appreciate it if users of ido-mode on Windoze will test it out for me
and report any problems to me.