Re: Tramp changelog entries messes up lisp/ChangeLog

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Tramp changelog entries messes up lisp/ChangeLog
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:49:52 +0100

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

> I noticed that Kai (again) has included a big section of another
> ChangeLog file (for Tramp) into lisp/ChangeLog maintaining the dates
> of the original changelog.

I'm sorry.  Should I go back and summarize the ChangeLog entries and
consolidate them into a single entry?

I'd like to credit Michael with things he has done -- so should I
make two ChangeLog entries out of this, one for Michael and one for
me?  Or should there be just one entry?

In the past, I've tried to summarize the ChangeLog entries, but this
time I was too lazy to do that and somewhat in a hurry to just get
the new version out.  (But I still missed the XEmacs package.)  Sorry
about this.
--
A turnip curses Elvis