Re: utf-translate-cjk only settable via Customize

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: utf-translate-cjk only settable via Customize
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:50:28 +0100

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:

>> That's a good idea in principle, and I've now started on it.
>> However, the original defcustom contains a :set-after keyword and a
>> :version keyword.  Can these be put into the define-minor-mode?
>
> IIRC, additional keyword args are just passed on to defcustom.
> I did this specifically for :version.

I was confused by the following bit of code in define-minor-mode:

    ;; Check keys.
    (while (keywordp (car body))
      (case (pop body)
        (:init-value (setq init-value (pop body)))
        (:lighter (setq lighter (pop body)))
        (:global (setq globalp (pop body)))
        (:extra-args (setq extra-args (pop body)))
        (:group (setq group (nconc group (list :group (pop body)))))
        (:require (setq require (pop body)))
        (t (pop body))))

It seemed to me that the `t' case just throws away the keyword and its
arg.

Hm.  Now I'm looking again, at the generated defcustom statement, and
I really can't see the extra args being passed :-/  Is it just me
being stupid?