RE: gdb-ui almosts works in NT

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: RE: gdb-ui almosts works in NT
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:29:28 +0100

> I found something useful.  If you do the command "set new-console off"
> at the gdb prompt, it does not open an new dos window, and everything
> works properly.  It only works if you do NOT put a -fullname switch on
> the gdb command line.  I suppose the right solution would be to have
> gdba automatically execute set new-console off when it starts up (I
> don;t think there's a command line switch for it.)

I've looked at this and it seems to work for the simple program that you gave.
If, however, you set a breakpoint in your for loop or you add a read
statement then there are buffering problems that I can only solve by using
fflush in my program. Is it possible for GDB or Emacs to flush the inferior?

Nick