Re: New GNOME 2 icons

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: New GNOME 2 icons
Date: 21 Apr 2003 11:08:06 +0100

> Would people who have a taste for icons please try these out and
> report to me what you think?

The pbm versions need some work. Especially close.xpm, which comes
out blank. Otherwise the xpm icons look OK, though I personally prefer
the look of the existing ones.

Perhaps we should make it easier for the end user to replace the set
of tool-bar icons, currently it appears to need the icons to be
copied to a specific location and Emacs restarted.