Re: Files in wrong subdirs of emacs/lisp?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Files in wrong subdirs of emacs/lisp?
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:31:00 -0400

    My personal preference would be to create at least two more subdirs, one
    for things related to abbreviation, expansion and things like that:

That isn't enough files to be a good subdir.  We don't want to
accumulate lots of small subdirectories.

    and another one for utilities whose function is to make easier moving
    among files or buffers, and loading files:

That one may be big enough, but the description of the category
doesn't seem coherent--I don't see that things really fit together.
It seems to be a number of different categories, not really a single
one.