Re: Idea for determining what users use

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Idea for determining what users use
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 20:59:44 -0500 (CDT)

Also it seems that a user who wants the mail buffer can always get it
using M-x report-emacs-bug or using the menu.  If we want something
more specialized for the purpose, we could add separate commands and
menu items.  That way the user can mail his complaint just as
conveniently, but on his terms, when he is ready (and when he has
internet access), rather than feeling rushed.  The user is likely
busy doing something else at the time.

Sincerely,

Luc.