Re: Three minor GTK (?) problems

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Three minor GTK (?) problems
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 22:26:08 +0200

Simon Josefsson wrote:

* Crash when clicking on menus.  I have only seen this two or three
 times.  It typically happened when I have been working (with
 keyboard) in emacs for a long time, and then using the mouse to
 click on a menu, and slightly misses the menubar when I click.  I'm
 not sure what I hit instead, but I suspect it is somewhere between
 the menubar or the toolbar.

I experience this too, but it might be a bug in Gtk+ 2.2.1 (which I am using).

If neccessary, I can provide more details and complete trace.

Please send the complete stack trace from gdb.

        Jan D.