Re: Problems with info (emacs version)

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Problems with info (emacs version)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:05:15 -0500 (CDT)

Richard Stallman wrote:

       I am careful, because I like to have exact records of everything I
       mailed, so I FCC to my mail archive file.  Emacs copies:

       * du                 Report on disk usage.
       * echo               Print a line of text.

       to my mail archive file.

   That surprises me.  How come the invisible text is not written
   to the mail archive file?

As I already pointed out in a previous message, I confused the mail
archive file with the mail archive buffer.  The invisible text is
indeed written into the mail archive file once you save the buffer.