Re: silence whitespace-cleanup

From: Rajesh Vaidheeswarran
Subject: Re: silence whitespace-cleanup
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:38:40 -0400 (EDT)

I think it is a good idea. However, I'd do it differently. I'd rather
use the customization scheme to deal with the user's preferences than
by hardcoding the preferences, since a lot of others find the messages to be
useful.

Anyway, more mundane things like my inability to login to savannah are
stopping me from making the change right away... I'll get to it as soon
as I am able to.

Thanks for the suggestion.

rv