mmm-mode.el(Re: narrow-to-here-document)

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: mmm-mode.el(Re: narrow-to-here-document)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:59:27 +0900 (JST)

> [1] http://mmm-mode.sourceforge.net/
I've just downloaded. It is a big package; it consists of 12 el files.

from README of mmm-mode.el:
                          MMM Mode for Emacs
                          ==================

OVERVIEW

  MMM Mode is a minor mode for Emacs that allows Multiple Major Modes
  (hence the name) to coexist in one buffer.  It is particularly
  well-suited to editing embedded code, such as Mason server-side
  Perl, or HTML output in CGI scripts.

This might be useful as the base for the narrow-to-here-document.
I'll report more later.

Masatake YAMATO
p.s. I've just remember I tried to write flex-mode.el...
mmm-mode.el was what I needed at that time:-P