Re: antialiasing for emacs

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: antialiasing for emacs
Date: 28 Jul 2003 07:33:40 +0900

Chris Gray <address@hidden> writes:
> Yep.  It happens when I start gnus too.  I really don't know why, and
> these "async errors" seem very hard to debug.

Hmmm, actually, come to think of it, there's a function to make emacs
use X `synchronously', which might make debugging easier...

   x-synchronize is a built-in function.
   (x-synchronize ON &optional DISPLAY)

   If ON is non-nil, report errors as soon as the erring request is made.
   If ON is nil, allow buffering of requests.
   This is a noop on Mac OS systems.
   The optional second argument DISPLAY specifies which display to act on.
   DISPLAY should be either a frame or a display name (a string).
   If DISPLAY is omitted or nil, that stands for the selected frame's display.

Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.